Jayalakshmi Equipments is manufacturing optimum quality Steel Cable Drag Chains that are used for conveying flexible cables hoses etc. to movable units with maximum reliability. Our offered drag chain is a robust construction that cannot bend below a fixed minimum radius which is decided based on the cable hose size. The Steel Cable Drag Chains that we are manufacturing are durable, corrosion resistant, high performance efficient and manymore. These chains can be used for horizontal, vertical applications, circular movements as well as combined horizontal and vertical movements. Customers can avail this product in different sizes and shapes as per their requirements.
- Mechanical stress strain on cable hoses is reduced to a great extent.
- As there is not relative movement between the cable hose and the cable drag chain there is no functional wear.
- Loop formation of cable hose and torsional strain on them is avoided.
- Increased life of cable hoses.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Due to proper and systematic conveying working area shop floor appears neat.
H: 2 x BR + HT
HC = H + Z
Z = 6 - 10 mm depending on length, width, load and type of the chain
Technical Specification :
|Chain Pitch (P) |
|Link height (HT) |
|Min Bending radius (BR) |
|Max Bending radius (BR) |
|Min Chain width (E min) |
|Max Chain width (E max) |
|Will be decided by us dependent on case to case basis |
|Max hole diameter (D) |
Variable depending on each client requirement
|F (min) |
May change on case to case basis